Providing you the best range of virsun screed 198 floor under layment powder and gp2 with effective & timely delivery.
Virsun Screed 198 Floor Under Layment Powder
Product Price: Rs 18 / KilogramGet Best Price
Virsun Screed 198 Floor Under Layment Powder is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement, and graded fillers. Designed for use with water and aggregates to produce high strength, water retaining & self-curing screed that meets and exceeds the requirements of National and International Standards. Application For interior and exterior floor screeds.
|Packaging Size||25 Kg, 50 Kg|
|Color||Gray , White, etc|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bag|
- High Strength
- Shock & impact resistant
- Water retaining & self-curing
- Improved bond strength
- Thickness VIRSUN Aggregates Coverage will be based on following mix design. The grain size matrix has to be uniformly distributed up to a size of 8mm. We need approx 8-10 Itrs of water for an ideal mix. Adjust the water content depending on the site conditions.
- Shelf Life Factory sea led containers of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1) year if stored off the ground In a dry area. 'High humidity will reduce the shelf life of bagged product limitations
- While installing tile/stone on the external walls and floors, we need to provide the movement joints by creating spaces between the tiles/stones and filling them up with Vir Sun cement based grout mixed with 555 grout admix plus or silicone sealants.
- It is also important to note that the exterior tile / stone installations are provided with joints (spaces) on the periphery of the area without allowing the tile / stone to be bound by the peripheral masonry work or plaster. It is also important to note that the tiles/stones are not installed directly on expansion joints. The expansion Joints need to be run through the the / stone work till top surface and filled with materials which accommodate the movements. Cautions During cold weather, protect finished work from traffic until fully cured. Contains Portland cement. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water. Do not take Internally. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator In dusty areas. Keep out of reach of children Technical Data Performance Properties Virsun Screed-198 Virsun 198 mixed with aggregate and water Pot Life Approx 1 hour Time to Foot Traffic Approx 24 hours Time to Heavy Traffic 72 hours Specifications subject to change without notification. Results shown are typical but reflect test procedures used. Actual field performance will depend on installation methods and site conditions. INSTALLATION Surface Preparation All surfaces should be between 40 o F(4oC) and 90oF (32oC) and structurally sound, clean and free of all dirt, oil, grease, loose peeling paint, concrete sealers or curing compounds. Dry, dusty concrete slabs or masonry should be dampened and excess water swept off. Installation may be made on a damp surface. All slabs must be plumb and true to within 1/4"(6mm) in 10 Nam). Follow the standard rules of creating the movement joints for Adhered screeds, Floating screeds and the thicknesses of respective screeds as per the International standards For better performance of screeds, it is also recommended to use wire mesh as specified by the engineer at site. Expansion joints shall be provided through the tile work from all construction or expansion joints in the substrate.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback
Product Price: Rs 320 / BagGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Bag
GP2 is a blend of Portland cement, graded fillers and chemical additives which impart controlled expansion in the plastic state whilst minimising water demand. The low water demand ensures high early strength. The graded fillers are designed to assist uniform mixing and produce a consistent grout.GP2 is used for precision grouting where it is essential to withstand static and dynamic loads. Typical applications would be the grouting of base plates of turbines, compressors, boiler feed pumps etc., It can also be used for anchoring a wide range of fixings
|Packaging Size||30 KG|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
- Item Code: 123
- Production Capacity: 100000 BAG PAR MONTH
- Delivery Time: SAME DAY
- Packaging Details: 30, 40 KG
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback