|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
|Main Raw Material||Cement And powder|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bags|
|Brand||VIRSUN SUN FILL|
|Thickness Mm||2mm to 10mm|
|Working Time||1 hour|
SUN Fill 444 Grout Carefully prepared blend of Portland cement, graded aggregates, fortifiers and color-fast pigments, it is designed for joint width 1mm to 3mm, for porous & absorbent type tiles, non-vitreous clay tiles, and marble & glazed wall tiles. Suitable for internal and external applications
VIRSUN Series Cementitious Grout is a premium unsanded grout consisting of a carefully prepared blend of Portland cement, chemical additives, and fillers. Designed for use with Grout admix Plus when grouting narrow joints of width up to 3mm. It is highly suited for grouting porous and absorbent tiles. Application Also for use when grouting narrow joints 1-3mm soft bisque glazed wall tile, non-vitreous clay tile or marble. Applications:
- Residential, commercial, external facades.
- For tile joints 1-3mm
- Uniform color
- Hard and durable
- Contains Portland cement. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water. Do not take internally. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas. Keep out of reach of children Technical Data Applicable Standard.
- Use approx. 300 ml of water or VIRSUN Grout Admix Plus for 1 kg.
- Varies with tile size and grout width
- Production Capacity: 1500MATRIC TON
- Packaging Details: 1 KG