|Surface of Application||Ceramic|
|Color||White and Grey|
|Packaging Size||20kg, 50 kg|
Virsun 299 Thick Bed Mortar Mix is a factory Prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, Portland cement, and graded aggregates. Designed for use with VIRSUN Latex Concentrate to produce high strength, latex fortified Thick bed adhesive, screed, and plaster that meet and exceed the requirements of National and International Standards. Application For interior and exterior use for preparing thick bed adhesive, cement plasters and screeds. Advantages:
- Suitable for wet areas and submerged conditions.
- High Strength Flexible, shock & impact resistant.
- Improved adhesion to vitrified tile.
- Improved bond strength, compressive & tensile strength easy to use fast & economical.
- Serves as good base for Large format stones on walls and floors. Suitable Substrates (When mixed with VIRSUN Latex Concentrate) Concrete
- Cement Mortar Beds Concrete Masonry
- Cement Plaster
- Brick Masonry
- Cement Terrazzo
Coverage will be based on following mix design.
Coverage will vary depending on type and size of tile and substrate Thickness Virsun 299 Water Coverage 12 mm 50 kg 1.25 ltr 3.75 ltr 25 sft 25 mm 50 kg 1.25 ltr 3.75 ltr 12 sft 35 mm 50 kg 1.0 ltr 4.0 ltr 8sft 50 mm 50 kg 0.83 ltr 4.17 lir 5 sft Shelf Life.
Made with site mix may slump If applied In more than 6mm thickness. Plasters made with VIRSUN 299 can be applied in thicknesses as great as 25 mm without the plaster slumping. Cleaning Clean tools and tile work with water while mortar is fresh.
Factory sealed containers of this product are guaranteed to be of first quality for one (1) year If stored off the ground In a dry area. During cold weather, protect finished work from traffic until fully cured. Contains Portland cement and silica sand. May Irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. in case of contact, flush thoroughly with water. Do not take internally